My whole family was in the same state for Thanksgiving, so we were almost all here for Thanksgiving. First time since before my mission. It was a TON of fun, especially for the kids. I had a photo of all of the girls in the tub but decided not to put it in - too many perverts out there and I didn't crop good enough - a few boobies were showing :) So here they are in the giant girl bed. Gracie didn't last too long with all the talking, but I think it was still fun for them to start out like this.
 |
| I think they were all a LITTLE excited to be together! |
 |
| Gramma and the babies. Although 6 months apart, Ezzie is almost as big as Sora...My brother makes BIG kids, but then again, we make 'em pretty small :) |
 |
| Party of the dinner party. We had about 21 people and LOADS of food. It was a lot of work and planning, but believe it or not, I didn't even have my "master schedule" like I did last year. Everyone chipped in and helped. Aside from the Francis family, we had Vern, Dave & Sharon and Kevin. Good times and almost enough fancy dishes to go around |
 |
| Some of the rest of us and a tiny bit of the food, funny that it's all the potato dishes in the picture (2 sweet potato dishes and mashed potatoes)...not sure why I didn't get any pics of the pies, we only had about a million...Jimminy, I totally overestimated how much pie people would eat - wimps! :) |
 |
| Vern enticing Sora to the bottle - sparkling cider. I think he may have gotten her lips a little too close to the bottle since she just kept licking them and crying for more :) |
 |
| Uncle Mark bringing the kids back from the park just in time for Uncle Brian to show us how to make rockets. |
 |
The kids LOVED shooting off these rockets. Gordon (Brian's Father-in-law) let him borrow the rocket launcher. As you can see in the background the boys were also putting up the Christmas lights :) Yeah for family to help! While waiting turns for rockets, the kids also made necklaces.
It was sure a lot of fun. I tried to spend my time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning to make it a break for all of the families that had to travel to our house, but they still managed to chip in and do a lot which, makes makes me a little sad for them. I am so grateful for my siblings. I love them to pieces and feel grateful we could coax our parents into coming :) The only thing any of wished (well besides Anne wishing she was going shopping like a maniac on Black Friday) was a nice family viewing of the Lynn Francis Family Vacation - oh, I mean National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Other than that, it was a weekend full of fun and family and a TON of food, although we did run out of turkey since I forgot to pull the little one out of the freezer - sorry guys. |
1 comment:
we had such a great time bean! do not feel bad for us - we were spoiled by you and the little bit of cleaning/cooking we did was the very least we could do! here's to a wonderful thanksgiving - may your christmas be just as memorable! xoxo
Post a Comment