Monday, December 10, 2012

Laeni Bug's Pony Party

My little Laeni is 3!  As full of spunk and sass as ever, but when you catch her is a good mood, she's the kindest little person I have ever met, so thoughtful and loving.  What a cutie!
We celebrated her b-day early so Bry could be there.  It was a Friday evening and had snowed all day long, hence the snow pants!
Friends that came to the pony party (older friend not pictured: gma and gpa Shirley, Sis Brown Kim & Emily Miller  and Jo).  I started them out with some dollar store ponies to decorate, then Laeni kinda ran the show from there.

We played pin the tail on the "pony" then ate cake (the present opening is out of order :)  )Notice how many helpers Laeni has. I had a few videos I wanted to post but I keep getting an error, so no videos again.  :(

Laeni's cake for the pony party - colors selected by the b-day girl.

As an after thought, I threw some "hay" on for the pony to eat...not my best idea ever.  But oh well.
Happy Birthday Laeni Loo!

No comments: