We went on a little family picnic/drive up the canyon on Sunday to see all of the changing leaves. It wasn't quite the most beautiful time I've seen, but it was still very pretty nonetheless!
Beaner - I just LOVE that you have a blog! I love looking at recent photos of Tori (and you&Bryan) and reading about all of the fun adventures you take. I miss you - hopefully we'll see you soon! We're still debating - it's either thanksgiving in Utah or putting up a fence in the yard - Aww! the joys of being a homeowner!:) Love ya! XOXO Banana
5 comments:
Tori is a total doll! I'm so glad you have a blog. Looks like you guys have been up to good things. I miss you!
Super cute!
That baby is as cute as her mama is! Love the pics and it's great to see you with your family. Love ya!
Bean- you and Tori are little travel buddies...copper mines! I can't believe she is eating rice cereal already! Miss ya tons!
T
Beaner -
I just LOVE that you have a blog! I love looking at recent photos of Tori (and you&Bryan) and reading about all of the fun adventures you take. I miss you - hopefully we'll see you soon! We're still debating - it's either thanksgiving in Utah or putting up a fence in the yard - Aww! the joys of being a homeowner!:)
Love ya!
XOXO
Banana
Post a Comment