
We have been attempting to help Tori get used to the rice cereal since last week, and last night we had a girls night over here. Anne and Amy were playing with Tori while I was scooping out cookies. Anne noticed that Tori was chomping on her bib, so they made another attempt at the rice goop. Here is lil' video of the big event. Tori was even swallowing this time. While watching the video, ignore the cheeseball mom in the background!

2 comments:
Beaner! I'm so happy you have a blog! Now we just have to get Cami to make one...yeah, right - like that will ever happen! Hee hee hee! Sorry I haven't checked it out sooner...it's really cute! - just like your little 'bird'. I miss you all. I wish I could see Tori more - it's amazing how much she's grown since July! We're seriously considering a trip to Utah in November - one last free plane ride for the Gracie girl - perhaps we can stay with you for a few days? Love you much,
Banana
totally cute!! isn't blogging fun? It will be great to be able to check up on you all!!
Post a Comment