Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you you...

Yesterday we went to the zoo to see the new Polar Bear Exhibit, "Rocky Shores" and we LOVED it.  The funny thing is that I didn't get one picture this time of any of the animals - besides these cute ones...

The Shirley Girls hangin' out on the Rhino.

Mama bird and her babies.
Sora sucking the juice out of Bryan's apple :)  She would grab his hand to put the apple in her mouth.  I think she liked it. :)

Daddy Bear and cubs.  We had a good time at the zoo - the girls were out before we got to the freeway!
Special Delivery.  I love to kiss and squeeze and suck on those cheeks!  Sora has 2 teeth now and can sit up all by herself (although sometimes I think she falls on purpose).

Chillin' at the local splash pad.  The funny thing is that the girls would only run through the middle of the water...trying hard NOT to get wet.

No comments: