| If you guessed the second picture, you won! While getting her dressed, I told her it was her big blessing day and she smiled real big (not captured in the picture above). |
![]() |
| After sacrament meeting, we had our family over for lunch and Laeni was being a stinker! She can throw quite a tantrum for just about anything! |
| Our lil' family! |
.jpg)

.jpg)

1 comment:
Mark and I both guessed right!!! woo hoo! We know our neices :) Mark can't get over how thick Laeni's hair is... he just kept saying over and over "Her hair is so thick - why is her hair so thick? I have to call my sister!" and then he would giggle. Apparently he has already forgotten how incredibly thick our lil Gracie's hair was ;) Anyways, Sora's room is ADORABLE - I went online to find the tree/owl wall stickers - gotta put those up in G's room - too cute!
Post a Comment