We get to watch General Conference: Here are the girls gathering their supplies to help them with reverence (worked occasionally).

Here are the Shirley Girls on "the rock" near Paula's cabin. Going to the cabin for Oct. conference has been a tradition for years. I'll be honest, it was a lot more quiet and reflective as a single girl!
After the cabin - and all of my frustration with the girls at the cabin - I figured we all needed a little fun and for me to not be so serious ALL the time...so while the girls slept, I prepared our girls only tea party. Tori was so excited when she woke up that she had to touch and look at everything on the table.


Here are the Shirley Girls on "the rock" near Paula's cabin. Going to the cabin for Oct. conference has been a tradition for years. I'll be honest, it was a lot more quiet and reflective as a single girl!
After the cabin - and all of my frustration with the girls at the cabin - I figured we all needed a little fun and for me to not be so serious ALL the time...so while the girls slept, I prepared our girls only tea party. Tori was so excited when she woke up that she had to touch and look at everything on the table.






No comments:
Post a Comment