
Hey Ya'll. Bryan here. So Ann-Marie had an ultrasound this week and found out that we are having another girl. Everything looked good and the due date is Nov 16th. Not sure what I'll do with all these girls around here, but at least now since I learned so much with Tori this next girl won't be so tough. For example I know what does and doesn't match with pink, the difference between a long shirt and a skirt, the best way to put on tights, etc. Still working on those dang ponytails though. It looks like I'll have a lot of time to practice though...

4 comments:
Too funny!!! We're so excited for you guys! This new baby girl is
gonna have so much fun growing up with an older sister just like her mommy did, right beaner!?:) Seriously though, Tori is going to make a wonderful sister - she's so sweet and mellow - I think she'll be very patient with the new addition. What a great ultrasound photo by the way! Gracie looks like an alien in all of her photos!So exciting!
Anne
P.S. Mark here... Bryan- FYI: The ponytails never get any easier!
WOW! This is so exciting! CONGRATS!!! Don't worry Brian, Jake's not so good with girls hair either. You're doing good just to match the clothes.
Hooray!! Girls are so fun and we're so happy for you guys. You think hair is hard, just wait 'til you can try your hand at nail polish. Also hard, much more messy! Probably leave that one to Bean ;)
Wow! Congrats! That's awesome! Good luck with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment